Newman Consulting was proud to work with the Varscona Theatre developing a successful capital campaign for the fund development of their new building.
Construction has begun on the new Varscona Theatre, a venue that will retain the intimacy the theatre is famous for while creating a more enjoyable experience for the audiences. Here’s a preview of what to expect:
- 200 seats, up from 176, set at a steep rake for optimal views
- Curvilinear stage no more than four feet from the front seats
- A lobby that’s three times the size of the old one! Room for 300
- Soundproofed theatre chamber, maximized for acoustics
- State-of-the-art lighting and sound
- A secondary 60-seat rehearsal space to provide an opportunity for rehearsals and additional, more intimate shows
- And much more!
Learn more here – http://www.rebuildvarscona.com/index.php