Newman Consulting offers a variety of workshops about fund development. Below, you’ll find samples of workshops currently being offered in public settings as well as private team training settings.
- The Major Gift Challenge: How to Get Started Raising Major Gifts
- Capital Campaigns: Plan for Success
- Perfecting Your Organization’s message
- Annual Giving for the Small Shop: Effective & Efficient Fundraising
- 4 Simple Secrets for Grant Writing Successful Nonprofits know that help them Avoid the Heartbreaking Rejection Letter
- What Every NonProfit Board Member Needs to Know, Do and Avoid
- From Survive to Thrive: What most Non-profits Are NOT Doing
Plan on attending one of our scheduled workshops below:
Effective & Efficient Fundraising
Date: Saturday, October 13, 2018
When: 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Where: Hampton Inn and Suites, Sherwood Park, AB
Information and Volunteer Centre will be hosting this workshop with instructors Rhonda Newman of Newman Consulting. The focus of this workshop is to ensure your organization is utilizing your valuable resources where they will have the greatest return.
To register, please visit the following website.
Please check back frequently for updates on this workshop and others.